What is your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?
1. Take the Myers-Briggs Personality Test. It should be 64 questions. This is the link: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
2. Read the meaning of your assessment in detail at this link: https://www.personalitypathways.com/personality-type/personality-type-test/
3. For the writing section: For your results, discuss how you came to believe you have those traits. Be sure to include terms to help you explain your self-concept development. Here are some guiding suggestions/questions for your journal:
– Identify a specific person or event that help develop each of the four letters of your self-concept.
– Whose self-concept do you influence? Explain how the socialization process shape the self-concept. – Describe at least three instances in which your communication has affected the self concept of another person.
– Provide three examples that illustrate how your personality characteristics affect how you communicate with others. How can you attribute the interactions to a particular communication trait?
– Are there benefits or drawbacks to having specific personality traits? How do you feel about your results for the Myers-Briggs Personality test? Do you agree or disagree? Explain why.
– Which personality trait, if any, do you wish to manage to improve your interactions with others? Explain.