Click here to get an A+ paper at a Discount
Write a 350- to 700-word paper in which you address the effects of organizational structure on communication regarding the following scenario:
· You are a manager of a large rehabilitation center that provides short-term care rehabilitation services on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Your center is proposing a new addition of long-term care services and, with this expansion, you must hire and train several new employees.
Include the following points in your response:
· What are appropriate communication methods for managers within this organization?
· What is the importance of these communication methods within this organizational structure?
· What internal relationships must be considered?
· What external relationships must be considered?
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Note.Your Learning Team will also use this information to complete the Organizational Structure Presentation due in Week Five.
All I need to do for this assignment is the conclusion
At least 100 words or more
This is what we have so far, in which is the introduction
Reflection of Audience and Action Plan, We already have a intro started, now we just have to put it into essay form.
How does a person age successfully? As a manager of a large rehabilitation center that provides short-term care rehabilitation services on an inpatient and outpatient basis, the center has decided to propose a new addition of long-term care services. The center has recognized there is a need to show our clients that they are our number one concern. With this expansion, we will create a new management team that will educate our staff to focus on the success of the client. Rehabilitation is an awful word to our clients, but with compassion and the right tools this long term care facility can change their lives into thinking this is how to age successfully. In order for success we will incorporate new trainees and employees. Working as a team and collaborating together can make a difference in people’s lives. Just as we convince our long term residence into seeking rehabilitation at our facility, we want to make it feel like home. By discussing the importance of communication methods within this organizational structure; planning can touch on our internal and external relationships and make this center a success.