Read/review the following resources for this activity:
Link (website):Narrated PowerPoint Tutorial
Minimum of 8 scholarly resources (These are from the Week 4 Annotated Bibliography. Conduct additional research as needed.)
For this project, select a person whom you believe had significant influence (positive or negative) on a movement for social, economic, and/or political change in the 20th and 21st centuries. Explore and address the following in your project:
– Summarize the person’s ideas.
– How did the ideas or changes affect the establishment and status quo?
– What was the context in which this person proposed ideas/change?
– How did the government or the people respond to the ideas/change?
– What sort of following or support did he/she have?
– How have the ideas/actions of the person influenced contemporary cultures and ideas?
For the final presentation, make sure to go beyond the surface information and go into depth about the person you are researching.
Include parenthetical in-text citations support observations made in the presentation. Make sure to read the citations when recording your narration. Do not read the references slide.
Length: 4-6 minutes narrated presentation
Slide length: 5-8 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide)
References slide (minimum of 8 scholarly sources cited in APA format; not narrated)