Strategic Plan Overview
Write one to two paragraphs summarizing your company or division. This description must provide information about current HR conditions and a forecast of what to do in the future. This description must align with the company’s mission and vision statements.
· Provide an outline of major components in your strategic plan. Usean outline, but provide details.
· Research your company or division, paying attention to external and internal factors affecting the HRM planning process, such as the following:
· Internal or external industry trends and economic factors
· Legal and legislative issues
· Internal or external technological changes
· Demographic or labor trends
· Social concerns, such as education, family, or sustainability factors
Write a 350- to 500-word environmental analysis. The analysis must be written so stakeholders are aware of these factors and their influence in the planning process.
Individual Assignment Week Three
Resource: Strategic Planning and HR Planning: Review Linking the Process & Figure 2.1 in Ch. 2 ofManaging Human Resources
Choose the division within the company which your team selected. – (Walmart)
Create a presentation to explain the integration of the HR planning process and strategic process to new employees in your company. (You can use charts, tables, etc.)
Analyze each major HR responsibility in a company. Provide your analysis of these responsibilities to new employees, along with an explanation of how these integrate into the strategic planning process.
Write a paper that describes the main aspects of the regulatory environment which will protect the public from fraud within corporations, Pay particular attention to SOX requirements.
- No more than 1400 words
- Specifically evaluate whether SOX will be effective in avoiding future frauds.
- Format consistent with APA guidelines