Introductionintroduce the topic and provide a brief background of your country (not to exceed page).
Example 1:Brazil is located in the central-eastern part of South America and occupies nearly half of the continent. According to data from 2018, Brazil has a population of 208 million people and it is the largest country in South America. Brazil claimed its independence from Portugal in 1822 but the Portuguese language remains universal to this day (Central Intelligence Agency, 2019). The Brazilian culture is diverse due to slavery and years of European domination. The African migrants and European settlers helped shaped the society by bringing in new ideas and belief systems. (Meyer, 2010). This paper specifically examines the culture of Brazil as expressed in their play. It will provide an overview of current play activities and the effect of disability on play.
Example 2:All human beings play, no matter who, what age or location on the planet. Playing is a profound biological process that shapes the brain and makes animals/humans stronger. Play can ease stresses in life and renew a sense of optimism (Brown, & Vanghan 2009). Since even before birth, play effects, shapes and serves a purpose. Although the world is made up of different kinds of people, values, and cultures, there are parallels that everyone shares. Play is universal and it can be reflected through different cultures and regions such as Mongolia. Provide an overview of current activities in which people in that geographic area engage. A. Name the object or goal of the activity, type of play, developmental/health value 1. Indoor childrens play activity (describe 2; you may list more)
2. Outdoor childrens play activity (describe 2; you may list more)
3. Adult leisure activity (describe 1-2; you may list more)
4. Cultural special event (describe 1; you may list more) Special Topic each group member should choose a DIFFERENT topic and note how this demographic influences play (the activities, access to activities and/or attitudes about play for this demographic). You can weave your special topic into the activities as you describe them or note how it influences activities at the end of your paper (just before or within your conclusion).
1. Gender 2. Socio-economic status 3. Ability/disability 4. Race/ethnicity 5. Urban/Rural 6. Geography
7. Religion Conclusion -Reflect on the attitude of the culture toward play based on:
1. The activities they engage in
2. The developmental values of play activities in this culture Bibliography-include a minimum of
3 references listed in APA format.