page 31and 32 in your textbook.Identify which type of formal and informal communication predominated at Chesapeake and what changes, if any could have been made to help the company. Explain which organizational model was used and what role it played in the company’s handling of challenges.Discuss and share your comments in 2 paragraphs.
Please read the case study: “Registration Letter to Goldman Sachs.” See if you can (a) assess the value of disclosing through the media and why you think Smith chose such a public method, and (b) determine differing reactions to Smith’s letter from Sachs International employees located around the world.Discuss your comments in 2 paragraphs
Checkpoint 3.1 Assessing Your Method of Conflict Resolution
Improving Interpersonal Relationships
Think about two or three situations that occurred over the last few months involving conflict. For each situation, answer the following questions using this scale: 1=not at all; 2=sometimes; 3=often
1. I tried to resolve this conflict by avoidance (withdrawing from it).
2. I tried to resolve this conflict by accommodation (giving in).
3. I tried to resolve this conflict by competition (trying to win).
4. I tried to resolve this conflict by compromise (finding the middle ground).
5. I tried to resolve this conflict by collaboration (working with others to find a solution agreeable to all)