After reading both articles, you are to write two separate papers, a maximum of three-page typed reflection paper for EACH article enclosed.
1. Cato T. Laurencin, Christopher J. Murdock, Lynne Laurenencin, Donna M. Christensen, HIV/AIDS and the African-American Community 2018: A Decade Call to Action, Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities, April 2018
2. HIV/AIDS and the Black Church: What Are the Barriers to Prevention Services? https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7375770_HIVAIDS_and_the_Black_Church_What_are_the_barriers_to_prevention_services?enrichId=rgreq-24c4bfe6ac5a87c308fd977888ab06f2-XXX&enrichSource=Y292ZXJQYWdlOzczNzU3NzA7QVM6MTAyODQ0NzI0MTU0MzY5QDE0MDE1MzE1MDIxMTg%3D&el=1_x_3&_esc=publicationCoverPdf
Justin Smith, BA; Emma Simmons, MD, MPH; and Kenneth H. Mayer, MD Providence and Pawtucket, Rhode Island
This paper is to be written as your personal reflection from each article you have read. NOT a research paper.
1. 3-pages, double spaced, 12 font, 1inch margins.
2. Master Graduate level writing a must.
3. No Cover sheet, No footnotes, No bibliography required
4. No plagiarism tolerated