Formulate a plan, including a flowchart, and the participants’ roles for the hiring process. Include the following:
- objectives and position title
- recruiting resources
- preemployment tests
- interview questions
- type of interview(s)
- roles of interviewers in the process
- length of time
- final selection of top 3 candidates
- postoffer tests
- targeted start date
It is important that only questions pertinent to the job be asked in an interview.
- Construct 5 interview questions using the behavioral interviewing model, and post them to the Discussion Board.
- Discuss the legality and appropriateness of the questions. Reword questions as necessary to obtain as much information as possible so a good hiring decision can be made.