|Task Name:||Phase 5 Individual Project|
|Deliverable Length:||7–9 pages; 9–12 PowerPoint slides (excluding title and reference slides)|
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Last week, you submitted a paper of 4–5 pages and a PowerPoint presentation to explain the competitive ability of acquiring a surgical robot unit for your orthopedic center. Review the recommendations of your instructor and your peers, and make the appropriate changes to your work.
Write an additional 4–5 pages in response to the following:
- How do providers influence the decisions that patients make? What type of decisions do patients make as a natural consequence of the influence from providers and physicians?
- Consider the provider setting, treatment type, and method of reimbursement when formulating a response.
- How are insurance plans (including government payers) impacted by the decisions that patients and their doctors make?
- Consider supply and demand concepts when formulating a response.
- How are physicians and patients regulated by government?
- Describe how the regulatory environment will impact the health care economy when formulating a response.
Add 3–5 more slides to your presentation covering this additional information.