Writer please answer ALL the questions as well as the questions on the graph page concerning the graph. Answer the Assignment 2 Descriptive Statistics questions also
I have uploaded the information from the Morgan et al. text for you as well as the attitudes.sav file
1. What are the levels of measurement for Individuals and for Salary?
2. Report the Mean, the Median, the Mode, and the Standard Deviation. Include a copy of the relevant SPSS output. (remember to copy and paste into your Word document as I have shown you in class).
3. Explain what the standard deviation means in the context of the data
.4. Create a histogram of the salary distribution and use the normal curve option; copy and paste the chart into the assignment. Briefly discuss the shape of the distribution.
5. Use the Morgan et al. text to write up the results of the descriptive statistics reported for the average salary for the 50 individuals. A group of students were asked about their attitudes towards statistics using a 5-point Likert scale for level of agreement. Use the attitudes.sav file to answer the following questions. (5 points)
1. What is the level of measurement of attitudes?
2. What is the median? What is the mode?
3. Report the frequencies for each response option. Copy and paste the frequency distribution table into the assignment.
4. Create a bar graph and copy and paste into the assignment.
5. Use the Morgan et al. text to write up the results of the descriptive statistics reported for the students attitudes towards statistics.
Additional Graph will be uploaded to answer questions
Total Points Earned: /15 Points Possible