Below is an article I chose. All I need is for the questions below to be answered from the Article provided so that I can apply them to a PowerPoint presentation. Th answers don’t have to be crazy in depth because again it is going to be on a slide in a PowerPoint presentation. I just want the point to get across with a good answer. THE POWERPOINT IS ONLY GOING TO BE 7-10 SLIDES!)
IN THE PDF PROVIDED SELECT ESSAY 12!
Your power point needs to include a title slide and a references slide. You will address each of the following questions within your power point: (
Below is a template for analyzing the reading (Paul & Elder, 2009:11):
1) The main purpose of the article/reading is __________.
2) The key question the author is addressing is __________.
3) The most important information in this article/reading is __________.
4) The main inferences/conclusions in this article/reading are __________.
5) The key concepts we need to understand in this article/reading are __________.
6) The main assumption(s) underlying the authors thinking is (are) __________.
a. If we take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are __________.
b. If we fail to take this line of reasoning seriously, the implications are __________.
7) The main point(s) of view presented in this article is (are) __________.